kybun mat 46x46x6cm
kybun mat 46 x 46 x 6 cm
The kybun mat is a soft, supple, springy mat. Its reactive crumple zone allows the foot to sink in deep and springs straight back to its original position. The kybun mat encourages the body into constant, minute movements to maintain balance and posture. The rebound effect causes the muscles to tense and relax reciprocally, exercising the muscles in your feet, legs and trunk. The kybun mat improves your balance, coordination and all-round fitness without taking up any extra time at all.
Make everyday life more active with the kybun mat
The kybun mat in a compact size. It is 6 cm thick, giving you a top-level workout.
Included: kybun mat & cover in selected color
Do not use with shoes, but only with socks or barefoot..
- exercises your muscles
- relaxes your back
- kind on the joints
- improves posture
- reduces fatigue
Long-lasting PU material
Trampoline effect & instability
kybun mat comparison - like on a trampolineThe special properties of the kybun mat make standing for hours a pleasant and simple experience. Traditional PVC mats offered today only feel soft on the surface, but below the surface are hard and inelastic. In contrast, your foot sinks deep and soft into a kybun mat. The high quality PU material allows the foot to spring upwards like a trampoline. This specific feature sets the kybun mat apart from all other competitor mats and allows for afloating, relaxed feeling.
The kybun mat is Swiss MadeThe kybun mat is made in Switzerland from an innovative material that is patent protected. This material consists of a specially developed multi-component polyurethane (PU), which is extremely soft, yet has a high long-lasting rebound force. The mat is produced in Switzerland under licence by one of the leading Swiss PU manufactures.
kybun mat 46x46x6cm - Tips for use
- To begin with, only use the kybun mat for as long as your body feels comfortable. The elastic springy kybun material encourages your body to relax and maintain good posture. Feel your muscles being exercised by constant, minute movements to maintain balance on the mat's unique material.
- If you do not experience any problems when initially using the kybun mat all day, we recommend its continued use.
- Take a break if you feel tired, pain or soreness to allow your body to recover.
- Gradually increase the amount of use until you can use the kybun mat all day long. An extended period of use is a sign of improved all-round fitness.
- Try to integrate the kybun mat into your daily routines as much as possible. The more you use it, the faster you will see improvements in your general fitness and well-being. It is best to break activity on the mat up into shorter periods several times per day.
- We advise you to perform our kybun exercises regularly. They help to relax your muscles and keep your body upright. This obviously helps to relieve your joints and reduce harmful tension and blockages.
- Only perform the kybun exercises that you and your body are comfortable with.
- training aid
Pleasure of Kybun
The most comfortable footwear I ever worn. My feet looks forward to it every day. Is a pleasure.
The products are innovative and they work! Love the shoes - I’ve just bought 2 pairs and my body has benefitted. I’m about to use the mat...
Love the mat
It's a great mat, I used to have achy legs after standing on the floor and working, but I don't get that anymore.
The Kybun mat is great. It's easy to use and store, and encourages me to exercise because it reduces the stress on my back, hips, knees and ankles. It's going to be particularly useful in the winter when the weather reduces the enjoyment of going out for exercise.
The mat was delivered promptly and was easy To use. It is proving an excellent training aid, helping me to improve my balance